SOCIETY OF THE DIVINE WORD (SVD)
The Society of the Divine Word (SVD) was founded by St. Arnold Janssen, a German priest of Münster Diocese on 8th September 1875 at Steyl in Holland. It aimed “first and foremost to take the Gospel to where it has not yet been preached at all or only insuf-ficiently and where the local church is not yet viable on its own.” The SVD priests and brothers are popularly known as Divine Word Missionaries. They have been engaged in the mission activities of the Diocese since 1932 in both East and West Nimar. The credit of establishing and developing the missions in Khandwa Diocese largely goes to the Divine Word Missionaries.
Vandana health Centre
Bhagwanpura c/o Bishop’s house Khandwa-450 001
Yesu Snehashram, Bhikangaon, Khargone Dt. 451331
Pradeepti, Padam Nagar, Khandwa-450 001, M.P
St. Joseph’s Church, Catholic Church
Deoli, P.O.-Deoli-Kala, Via. Khar-Kala, Dt. Khandwa, M.P.