Precious Blood Missionaries (CPPS)
The Society was founded by St. Gaspar del Bufalo in 1815. The missionaries of the precious blood is a shortened English transla-tion “Congregatio Missionariorum Pretiosissimi Sangunis Domini Nostri Jesu Christi.” They use the post Nominal initials C.P.P.S. The charism of the society is to bring the Word of God to where it is most needed. Fr. Stephen Xavier CPPS and Fr. Sunder Uthiriaraj CPPS began offering their service to Khandwa Diocese since 13th June 2010.