MISSIONARY SISTERS SERVANTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (SSPS)
The congregation was founded by St. Arnold Janssen in 1889 in Steyl, the Netherlands. Arnold Janssen selected Maria Helena Stollenwerk and Hendrina Stenmanns, called Mother Josepha as first leaders in the young congregation and granted them the title of co-foundresses. The Holy Spirit sisters share the love of God through a variety of ministries – Education, Health Care, Pastoral and Catechetical, music, media and communication and social works. They begain their service to people of Nimar area in 1940.
Dharampuri: Shanti Nivas
Dharampuri Mission School, Bhamgarh P.O.,
Dt. Khandwa, M.P. – 450 001.
Khandwa: St. Mary’s Convent
Khandwa - 450 001
Sirpur: Santa Maria Convent
Sirpur P.O., Via Khar Kalan, Khandwa Dt., M.P.- 450 051