MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY (MC)
The Society is an international religious family founded at Calcutta on 7th October 1950 by Bl. Mother Teresa of Kolkota. Its aim is to quench the infinite thirst of Jesus Christ for love by profession of charity, Poverty, Obedience and whole hearted free service to the poorest of the poor according to the teaching and life of our Lord in the Gospel, through humble deeds of love, by nursing the sick and dying destitutes, gathering and teaching little street Inmates etc. On 29th June 1984 they began their service in Khandwa Dio-cese.