INDIAN MISSIONARY SOCIETY (IMS)
The Indian Missionary Society (IMS) is a national missionary Con-gregation founded by Rev. Fr. Gasper Arsenius Pinto on 3rd Novem-ber 1941 with a view to provide the Church with a mission minded indigenous Priests and Evangelist Brothers especially trained for pioneering missionary work in India and neighbouring countries. IMS was canonically erected as a clerical religious Society with vows on January 25, 1953. The Charism of the society is “pioneer-ing evangelization and inculturation.” In Khandwa they started their work in 1994.
IMS Vidya Dham
Near Cheera Kadhan, Jaswadi Road, Khandwa-450 001