Directory

FRANCISCAN SISTERS OF THE IMMACULATE (FSI)

FRANCISCAN SISTERS OF THE IMMACULATE (FSI)
St. Francis Convent, Cheera Khadan, Jaswadi Road, Khandwa, M.P.
450001
9479602204

HISTORY

Founded on 27th February 1876 at Valencia in Spain by Francisca Dommech approved by the Holy See on 16th April 1901. The society belongs to the Franciscan Family of third order regular. Motto of the foundress is: “To do good always”. The sisters began their serv-ice to Khandwa Diocese on 21st September 2008.

Khandwa Diocese

Diocese of Khandwa