FRANCISCAN SISTERS OF ST. MARY OF THE ANGELS (FSMA)
The Congregation of Franciscan Sisters of St. Mary of the Angels began at Angers in France in August 1871 by Caroline Rurange. The Charism of the Congregation is making the Eucharistic Christ, the source and center of their contemplation and of their mission throughout the world. The Sisters devote themselves to Education, Health Care, Catechetics, special upliftment of the tribals and re-habilitation institutes in both urban and rural areas. They are engaged in social and medical apostolate in Khandwa Diocese since 1976.
St.Mary’s Convent, Aurengpura, Khargone-451 001