DOMINICAN SISTERS OF PRESENTATION (O.P.)
The Congregation of the Dominican Sisters of Presentation is a religious institute of apostolic life recognized by Pontifical Law and an aggregate of the order of St. Dominic, founded in France by Blessed Marie Poussepin in 1697. Marie Poussepin combined the charitable workers of St. Vincent de Paul with the apostolic zeal of St. Dominic to give to the Church the first “Dominican Sisters of Charity” whose Mission is “to know and announce Christ” through the service of Charity. They joined the Khandwa Diocesan Commu-nity in1985 and are engaged in educational, medical, social, and catechetical work.
Near St. Jude School, Mangual Road
Khargone, M.P.-451 001