DAUGHTERS OF THE CHURCH
Mother Maria Oliva Bonaldo together with four young women ini-tiated the Congregation of the Daughters of the Church on the feast of the Sacred Heart 24th June 1938. The life of Mother Maria Oliva was filled with a deep passion for the Church of Christ and for all humanity. This same call continues to engage each Daugh-ter of the Church through the living out of a simple, poor and joyful life inspired by a spirit of prayer, common life and witness follow-ing the example of the first Christian Community. Daughters of the Church began their service to Khandwa Diocese at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial School in Khalwa on 12th June 2011.