BHOJA KHEDI: BHOJA KHEDI MISSION
Bhojakhedi Church was built by Fr. Karl Schmidt SVD in 1946 that was dedicated to St. Francis of Assisi. Initially, this mission was looked after from Khandwa and thereafter from Deshgaon parish. In the year 1996, FCC sisters joined the mission taking residence at the room adjoining the Church. From then on Bhojakhedi mission was taken care by the Parish Priest of Bhilenkheda. The Church was renovated by Fr. Varghese Manuvel and blessed by Bishop Abraham Viruthakulangara on 8th February 1998. After having considered the need of Chegaon-Bhojakhedi mission and in consultation with the college of consultors and Abbot Benzes Thomas O. Praem, Fr. Bridhichand Nonwar O.Praem was appointed as the incharge of Chegaon-Bhojakhedi mission. He took charge on 9th June 2013.
Dedicated:St. Francis of Assisi
Pastor:Fr. Bridhichand Nonwar O Praem 09479629818 / 08989850030